Joel Uckelman on Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:30:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Hello!

Thus spake Antonio Dolcetta:

> On 16 Nov 2006, at 21:44, Joel Uckelman wrote:
> >
> > Ok, it's done:
> >
> > http://b.nomic.net/wiki
> >
> > Go wild. (Careful with that axe, Eugene.)
> >
> > I put it under /wiki so that you could put other, non-wiki content
> > there
> > as well. If you'd rather have it at the root, I can move it for you.
> > Let me know if everything works, or doesn't, either way.
> >
> > --
> > J.
>
> Hi Joel
> That's great!
> however file upload is still disabled on the wiki

Now that file upload is enabled, can someone tell me how to get MediaWiki
to write uploaded files so they're not world-writable? MediaWiki is
creting uploaded files with permissions 777, and I don't see a way to
set the umask.

--
J.