bd on Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:45:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] the formatting prop

comex wrote:
> I submit a proposal:
> {{
> In rules 3-3 and 3-4:
>
> [[Replace [[PROCEDURE]] with ===Procedure===]]
> Replace lines consisting of (only, in order) two '[' characters, a capital
> letter known as X, several capital letters known as Y, and two ']' characters
> with '===', followed by X, followed by Y in lowercase, followed by '==='.
>
> [[Replace (i) with #, which creates a numbered list in MediaWiki.]]
> Replace any lowercase Roman numeral surrounded by a set of parentheses with
> a '#'.
>
> }}

Can we use something more general for this? Re-introduce Administrative
tidiness or something. I don't think formatting should be legislated,
per se; it's way to bureaucratic, and people are sure to get it wrong in
future props as well.