bd on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:50:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Reconciling physics

Chuck Adams wrote:
> I love the implications of this proposal, but can we see some some
> examples (which could contrive new rules for sake of example) by way
> of [[ ]] (or /* */) comments?
>
> //sproingie

Would s-d be a good enough place to put it? I don't want to put more
work on our Administrator than is needed :)

In any case, a possible example:

Supposing we implement something like the first era's gnome system...

[I start out having a ford prefect gnome]
I flux 10 point-antipoint pairs, and purchase a towel gnome. I mix my
Towel and Ford Prefect gnomes, yielding a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster
Gnome. I squeeze the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster Gnome, then drink the
resulting Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster for 40 points.

The result: +30 points and massive headache.

I'd like to see what things others can come up with this framework, as well.