Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:54:53 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Administrator's Impending Absence

I will be gone on Holiday Travel (and without Internet access) from
next Wednesday morning through the following Saturday
afternoon. Without any stops in the clock, this will be halfway
through nday 7 through nday 10, and I should be back for the start of
nday 11.

So, if someone wants to update the wiki with proposals for that time
and post the ballot at the start of nday 9, I think things can work
okay without me for those few days. But others likely are busy these
next couple weeks as well, so slowing things down for a bit might make
sense. Should I stop the clock for a little while, or stop the clock
for a long while, or keep things going at the scheduled pace?

--
Peter C.