shadowfirebird on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 03:44:28 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] ruletag question

Hi folks,

I'm nearly ready to propose ruletag but I'd like to ask a question first.

How do people feel about a subgame where the actions are posted in
secret to a post holder?  The post holder is required to declare the
players' states at a given point in the week, after which no more game
actions are allowed.

I'm the newbie here.  Can anyone see problems with this?  Don't like it?

Ruletag would work without, I think.  But if it would work it would be
better this way.  No race conditions...

Optional.
--
Don't tell me what the poets are doing
Don't tell me that they're talking tough