Chuck Adams on Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:04:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] My first proposals of the New Era

On 12/12/06, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following three proposals:

Ayieee, it's easier to follow the threads when it's one per proposal!

> * An Armageddon: A set of gamestate changes that happen when this
> condition takes effect (presumably that make it so that the condition
> is no longer satisfied).

I'm just super persnickety, but Armageddon is technically the Final
Battle between good and evil.  How about calling it an Eschaton
instead?

At any rate, since Armageddons (or Eschatons if you like that term)
would be Game Objects, it might be prudent for them to always arrange
for their own destruction.

chuck