Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:58:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Virtual particles

bd <nomic@xxxxxxx> writes:
> The reason I don't want to do this is I want to allow things like:
>
> < I have 35 points >
> I Flux five point-antipoint pairs.
> I buy a Thingy for 40 points.
> I toss the Thingy at Wonko, gaining 50 points from the explosion.
> < Now I have 45 points >
>
> My goal is to allow essentially the unlimited creation of funds in a
> transaction, as long as you pay them back.

Interesting. With your proposal right now, though, I think that the
game may be Idle between each of those statements (I'm not sure at
all, though), and there's currently no penalty for just not doing that
last action and ending at 5 antipoints, meaning that you can buy as
much stuff as you want unless there are other limits.

I do like the concept, though.

--
Peter C.