shadowfirebird on Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:45:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] why I will not vote for "the rot sets in"

Bum.  WIsh you'd said that earlier, I would have changed it...

On 12/10/06, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From p34, "the rot sets in":
> {{
> As a Game Action, a Player may submit a Vote.... The most recent Vote on a
> Proposal by a Player is called that player's Final Vote on that Proposal.
>
> A player may not submit a vote if it would cause the sum of the
> strengths of all eir !!votes!! on current Open Proposals to exceed eir
> voting power.....
> }}
> If the !-ed text were replaced with "Final Votes", then I would vote for it.

Don't tell me what the poets are doing
Don't tell me that they're talking tough
Don't tell me that they're antisocial
Somehow not antisocial enough...