Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:43:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] populate $wgLogo (and other wiki stuff, Joel?)

Antonio <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I propose the following:
>
> The official logo for bnomic is the image found at address: http://b.nomic.net/wiki/images/9/9b/Blogo.gif
> [[yay for file upload!]]

I'm not sure we need a proposal for this. But if we do want to make it
an official part of the game, it should probably go into the rules
rather than just happen via proposal.

(And I think Joel is the person for this)
Can we make the following changes to the wiki:
- Only allow edits by registered users
- Only allow users to be created by wiki admins (whatever MediaWiki
  calls them)
- Make me a wiki admin
- Ideally, give me access to the wiki config file (and then I can make
  these other changes myself, I think), although I understand if that
  poses security risks you don't want to give Random Person On The
  Internet.

I already cleaned up from one spambot, and I'd like to prevent
problems like it from recurring.

Thanks.

--
Peter C.