Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:08:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] whither sproingie.player?

"Chuck Adams" <cja987@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> My listing on the main page doesn't show me with a Player property.
> Do I pass the turing test now that I've complained about this?
>
> (P.S. There doesn't seem to be any rule providing for the definition
> of the Player object and the Player property either.  Am I overlooking
> it somewhere?)

Proposal 5 last nweek gave all Players (at that time) the 'Player'
property, while it was defining properties. Currently, the 'Player'
property doesn't do anything, while being a Player is still very well
defined. <http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/Proposals/0005>

--
Peter C.