Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:38:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] 113.4 Administrator's Update

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Peter:
> I have edited the Catagory of the RFJ in the Wiki to ..../Accepted/....
> I'm still trying to figure the new environment. Hope this causes
> no headaches.

I as intending the "Assigned" there to just be a tag to indicate who
had it, with the second category tag there (Pending in this case) to
be the current state of it (such as Assigned, Resolved, or
Invalid). But I'm still trying to figure out this new environment as
well.

--
Peter C.