Iain Scott on Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:36:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Remove Revision Numbers

On 12/5/06, Iain Scott <iopgod@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/26/06, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > > Is it convenient to provide individual rules on their
> > > own unique pages, such that they can be printed out
> > > singly? I would save a tree if I could.

> I may have a
> go later.

It now being later, I have.

(or at least I think I have... is there supposed to be no Rule 1-7?)

See http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/Current_Rules which has links in
the title of each rule to singular rules pages. I have, in a fit of
presumption, linked to this page from the main page.

--
cheers,
Iain