Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 2 Dec 2006 10:01:53 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Comments

Just a couple quick thoughts:

I love the idea of using the rules themselves as the board. I think
that the exits of each rule should be made explicit (with keywords for
each rule, or just defining which rules link to which other rules).

In the past, getting ministers was tough, and there was rarely more
than one person who wanted the position, let alone more than 2. Having
all this fancy election stuff really isn't needed, I don't
think. Actually, post positions could probably be appointed by the
Admin directly and it'd work about as well. If we find people fighting
over positions, then I'd have no problem bringing elections back.

--
Peter C.