Daniel Lepage on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:22:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Posts (like Ministers); draft rule, shoot it down now, please.

On Nov 30, 2006, at 1:05 PM, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Thus spake "Jake Eakle":
>> On 11/30/06, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>

>>> Every post holder can fly, and shoot lasers from eir eyes.
>>>
>>> By the way, "post holder" is a bit ugly and awkward. Why not call
>>> them Officers, or Ministers, or something?
>>

>> I like "post holder"! I  had this whole plan to introduce some
>> kind of
>> landscaping to the game, so that we could have a "Post-Holer Post
>> Holder"
>> who might even be holding the post he put in the hole he dug with
>> his post
>> holer, making him the post-holding post-holer post holder.  Which
>> is clearly
>> awesome.
>>
>> Personman
>
> Maybe you could throw in pot holder as well, for more typographical-
> error-
> inducing action!

And we can carry wooden stakes in leather things attached to our
belts, so that the post-holding post-holer post holder holds eir
posts in a post-holster.

I have a strange feeling of deja vu...

--
Wonko