Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 04:53:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] 112.11 Administrator's Update

"David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> all players wrote:
>
>> Your message was sent to spoon-discuss.
>
> Okay, I'm apparently too stupid to live.
>
> Can someone tell me why we even have two separate mailing lists?

Mainly so that I can just pay attention to one list for the important
stuff (what I need to ensure happens in the game), and can safely
ignore the 30+ messages in the -discuss list that I haven't gotton to
yet.

If I'd noticed that you sent it to discuss and not business, I'd have
sent you a note letting you know.

> Couldn't we just use one mailing list and, if it's business, put "this
> is official business" or something in the email?

Go ahead and propose something.

--
Peter C.