Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:44:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Remove Revision Numbers

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Do we have any programmers with free time in the game?

I am a programmer, and I have some free time, but most of my time I
can allocate to Nomic really already is. But I may be able to lend a
hand if needed.

Also, it appears the comex knows how to set up MediaWiki closer to the
way we want, so maybe it's just a matter of letting em do some magic
with it and then we'll all be happy?

--
Peter C.