Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:09:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] you must be able to retract your proposal

Antonio wrote:
> I submit the following proposal:
> {
> add the following paragraph to rule 2-2:
>
> The Player who submitted a proposal that is Pending may, as a Game Action,
> retire the proposal, causing it to immediatly become Historical.
> }

Note that becoming Historical currently counts the votes and may Pass it.
Since this retiring only applies to Pending proposals, it probably isn't
an issue right now, but something to consider before we add a Shelving
option or otherwise could have a vote on Pending proposals (and I haven't
looked at how it might interact with the other current props that change
voting).

--
Peter C.