Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:41:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Changing bd's name for em

"all players" <bdonlan+nomic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> [[That said, is the information about the name I formerly played under
> considered part of the gamestate?]]

I think so. We destroyed all objects when we reset the game, but just
because an object doesn't exist now doesn't mean that we all forgot
about what objects used to exist.

In fact, we may even be able to change these objects that don't exist
anymore, since we don't have a "no messing with time" rule at the
moment... Anyone want to add features where we move back and forth in
the timeline of B Nomic? ;)

--
Peter C.