Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:48:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Remove Revision Numbers

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> As far as I can tell, now the Rules are all on a single page,
> and to maintain a hardcopy, I need to reprint the entire
> ruleset even if only a single rule is changed.
>
> Is it convenient to provide individual rules on their
> own unique pages, such that they can be printed out
> singly? I would save a tree if I could.

I just threw everything on a single page, as I haven't delved into
MediaWiki enough to figure out how to separate them and include them
all automatically like we had on the earlier wiki. Really, at this
point, I'm not seeing why we went to MediaWiki over whatever we had
before. If someone wants to set it up and/or show me how to do it, I'd
be happy to change it into something similar to what we had before.

--
Peter C.