shadowfirebird on Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:03:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Judgement draft

Okay, the recording of RFJs are covered.  But I still think that for
reference purposes it would be nice to have a pointer from the rule to
the RFJ that effects it.  (I think b-nomic did something similar in
it's previous era.)

You might want to put something in that stops me continually calling
for a judgement on the same matter.  OTOH you might then need to add
something about an appeal process...

I have no problem with the Admin choosing the Judge.  But you might
consider choosing the judge randomly, too.

It's Like This

Even the Samurai
Have teddy bears
And even the teddy bears