Mark Walsh on Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:07:00 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] As to reinstatement of the game:

All,

Firstly:
Nice Work Peter!
You've maintained the kernel of mechanism for making
the game work and also incorporated Wonko's vaunted
object scheme. I truly feel that the inevitable expansion
of the ruleset (and hence the game) will be well served
by this method.
Bravo!

Lastly:
The previous ERA (if that's what we're to call it)
spun down by what I assume was the natural
occurances of realtime exigencies. Playership
was infrequent, the voting sporadic.
I sensed a general ennui.
Enter server crash!
I've received more BNomic Email in the last 10 days
realtime than were sent in the last four nWeeks of
the game.
I'm pleased. It appears that the game is, once again,
afoot.

Triller