Jake Eakle on Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:38:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Is it just a game?

I don't know if this is or should be an unwritten rule, but in my time here
I've never seen proposals that require/allow/reference any action not doable
either via an email client, a wiki interface, or in the most extreme
example, a basic scripting language. The range of actions seen by B Nomic
could easily be extended to things like posting photos to certain websites,
playing online games with other players, etc. This seems to be somewhat out
of the spirit of B Nomic, and it is my gut feeling that such proposals would
probably fail, but it's not necessarily all bad. Just something to think
about.