Daniel Lepage on Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:36:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Attributes

On Nov 22, 2006, at 5:25 AM, Andy Jones wrote:

> Proposal: "Attributes"
>
> 1) Add new rule titled "Attributes":
> {{ An Attribute is a game object assigned to each player.  If an
> attribute exists, then each player has it, and each player has a
> seperate value associated with it.

As my high school programming teacher so thoroughly beat into my
mind, it's "separate", not "seperate".

> Attributes must be defined in the rules; each attribute definition
> must give the valid range of values for that attribute, and a default
> value.

"range of values" seems to suggest numbers; can an attribute be
anything else? For example, attribute "thermal property" with legal
values of "normal", "frozen", or "on fire".

--
Wonko