Andy Jones on Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:23:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Why no mutable/immutable?

I thought that it might be something like that.

Your test case still requires a majority to vote for a proposal which
then casts votes for them.  I for one would be very suspicious of such
a proposal.  And in any case the current ruleset states only that
players may submit proposals.

I guess the only way to find out for sure is to try it.  I'll think about that.

It's Like This

Even the Samurai
Have teddy bears
And even the teddy bears