Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:21:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] let's call them bdays and bweeks and so on

antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Do you think this is sufficent ?
>
> I amend my proposal:
> it's the game of B!
> {{
> From now on, ndays, nweeks, nyears, ntime, and ndelays shall be
> known as bdays, bweeks, byears, btime, and bdelays respectivley.
> Replace the word "nday" with "bday" throughout the ruleset.
> Replace the word "nweek" with "bweek" throughout the ruleset.
> Replace the word "nyear" with "byear" throughout the ruleset.
> Replace the word "ntime" with "btime" throughout the ruleset.
> Replace the word "ndelay" with "bdelay" throughout the ruleset.
> }}

I think that would do the trick, especially if you spell
"respectively" right. I currently don't have any sort of Executive
Tidiness powers. I also can't yet recognize amendments (such as this)
that were sent to a Discussion Forum instead of a Public one.

--
Peter C.