Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:31:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] let's call them bdays and bweeks and so on

Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I submit a proposal:
>
> it's the game of B!
> {{
> replace the word "nday" with "bday" throughout the ruleset.
> replace the word "nweek" with "bweek" throughout the ruleset.
> replace the word "nyear" with "byear" throughout the ruleset.
> replace the word "ntime" with "btime" throughout the ruleset.
> replace the word "ndelay" with "bdelay" throughout the ruleset.
> }}

Just to be perfectly clear, if I were to submit this prop, I would
explicitly state that the current value of the bweek is the old value
of the nweek, or something like that. We have an nweek set, but I
could see an argument that creating this bweek concept without setting
it leaves us with an undefined time, which isn't good. I'm not sure if
that argument would work, but someone might try it. (Then again, I
think I'm currently the sole arbiter that interprets the rules, which
really ought to get changed this nweek too.)

--
Peter C.