Jake Eakle on Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:56:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Great Reset of Nweek 112

The three most important things that will be destroyed during the robot
uprising will be, in ascending order

3) The marker at the geographical center of the United States of America
2) Happiness
1) Waffles