Daniel Lepage on Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:38:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Great Reset of Nweek 112

Am I correct in thinking that this just passed?

I'm still too busy to write props, but I had a few thoughts. Anyone
who agrees, feel free to propose any of these:

1. Why do we need revision numbers on some documents? The wiki
remembers older versions anyway, and the rules page would like nicer
without them.

2. Somebody ought to put together an ad for the nomic.net bulletin
board letting potential new players that we just reset our rules.

3. An official B Nomic logo contest would be cool.

4. Rather than using a fixed schedule, maybe we should allow players
to submit Drafts, and then turn their Drafts into Proposals whenever
they want. That way you don't have to wait if you know you won't
change the prop, but you can also put out drafts early and get
comments on them for as long as you want before making them proposals.

--
Wonko

On Nov 15, 2006, at 7:11 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> "Peter Cooper Jr." <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> As I think I'm a Minister of Change, I recognize this Tweak and
>> assign
>> it number 374.
>>
>> It is currently nweek 112, nday 1, ndelay 180. At midnight UTC
>> (roughly 23.75 hours from now), this Tweak will become Open. Before
>> then, I can revise it, which may be useful if other players show up
>> that don't want to be deleted. (Although getting deleted isn't so
>> bad,
>> as becoming a player again is fairly easy.) But the only players who
>> said they were definitely coming back were Wonko and Antonio.
>>
>> After it becomes Open, before 00:00:00 on Monday UTC (Which is Sunday
>> at 7pm Eastern Time for me), two other players need to SECOND this
>> Tweak, and no players can OBJECT to it. If that happens, then this
>> Tweak will get implemented at that time.
>
> Tweak 374 is now Open.
>
> --
> Peter C.

Daniel Lepage