Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:58:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Possible initial ruleset

Also, I specificially didn't put in any sort of CFI/CFJ mechanism, trying
to keep things as simple as possible to start with. Do we need something?
Should I put in that the Administrator defines the interpretation of the
game? I don't want to seem to dictator-like, but it seems easiest until we
replace it with something else.

I'll probably also allow the Administrator to number proposals, and may
move the order of some rules around to try to avoid earlier rules
depending on later rules.

And according to my calculation, the clock is in fact off as the game is
Waiting For Update for the passing of Triller's p373. It is currently
nweek 112, nday 1, ndelay 179. Just in case anyone cared.

--
Peter C.