Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:25:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Hello!

Joel Uckelman wrote:
> MediaWiki *is* set up; it has been since September. I don't recall who
> I was taling with about it, but I did tell somebody that it was
> ready, and some changes appear to have been made:
>
> http://www.nomic.net/~g9/index.php/Main_Page
>
> It's not available at b.nomic.net yet; I'm not sure why, and it seems
> that I've lost the admin password, so I can't fix the settings.
> If you'd like it to be reinstalled, I can do that.

It looks like all that's happened there is a couple changes by
EugeneMeidinger playing with it on Sep. 14. (And I just played with it a
little earlier today.) If you need to reinstall things in order to
administrate it, that shouldn't be a problem.

--
Peter C.