Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 14 Nov 2006 04:52:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Possible initial ruleset

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Nov 13, 2006, at 10:54 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
>
>> {{
>> Destroy any and all objects that are a part of the game except for
>> this Tweak.
>
> That would be us, too... In five years I've never ceased to be a
> player, and I'd prefer not to now, even instantaneously.

Good point. And it'd probably be cleaner to have me survive as well,
rather than deleting me and recreating me at the end. I guess my main
concern was that I don't know of a current roster of players, and I
was just doing the general philosophy of "delete everything and start
over."

But I'd be happy to exempt me, you, and anyone else who pipes up
before I submit the Tweak. (I was planning on submitting it later
today, shortly before or shortly after Midnight UTC.)

>> Set The Clock to an nweek of 130 [[What time was it when we
>> stopped?]], an nday of 1, a state of On, and an ndelay of 0.
>
> It is nweek 112, nday 1. The Clock is Off (and has been since May
> 18th, by my records).
>
> I believe the game is "Waiting for an Update", or some similar phrase.

Quite likely. I might even be the minister it's waiting for.

I'll change the tweak to reset us to nweek 112.

--
Peter C.