Daniel Lepage on Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:53:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Ding dong the witch is dead.

On Sep 11, 2006, at 5:56 AM, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> So everyone knows: I didn't get to this over the weekend. I will get
> to it sometime this week.
>
> Also: Could someone gather up all of the old game stuff for me so I
> can
> archive it?

How do you want it organized? I have game data in a number of diverse
formats, including the databases and display pages from the first
years of the game, the ruleset pages from when we used the wiki, and
xml files of all the proposals. Not to mention all sorts of random
bits of player attributes, house maps, etc.

--
Wonko

I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
     - Elvis Presley