Eugene Meidinger on Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:27:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Ding dong the witch is dead.

Could we have a Technical Admin and a Game Admin? Or are you just
referring to the technical aspect? I think it could be possible to make
things for the most part autonomous but we still need someone to fix
things when they go wrong.

As for setting up the pages I'd be happy to do that and try to figure
out some templateing so running things will be easier. Now it should be
clear that my ability to maintain focus on something in the long run is
limited but I can usually do a lot of work on something at the start.