Eugene Meidinger on Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:48:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Ding dong the witch is dead.

Well we were trying to figure out a good way to start fresh, maintain
heritage and have a system like mediawiki that could handle mass changes
with minimal maintainance. I think we should just find a structure that
will work for right now and start with a ver minimal ruleset of say 10
rules. That way we can restore emulate and transfer as we go but we'll
have some momentum going.