David E. Smith on Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:17:08 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] bnomic.org status

Yeah, the hardware that hosted bnomic.org is pretty much kaput.

I've managed to save the Web site directory, and I got a dump of what
I believe to the the bnomic database. Will whoever's running the
technical side of things (is Wonko still doing that?) please contact
me offlist, so we can hash out the details of trying to get things
fixed.

dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
"A wife is a luxury... a smart accountant is a necessity."