Mark Walsh on Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:25:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Results of nweek 109 voting

On: 4/25/06 4:23:13 PM Peter inquired:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] Results of nweek 109 voting
>
> "Peter Cooper Jr." <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > I've turned the clock back on, as the rules are now updated.
> > It is now nweek 110, nday 1.
>
> Do I have pens? I was idling when I panicked. (At least, I assume I
panicked.)

> --
> Peter C.

By 3-3, it looks like everyone has a full complement of 5 Pens.
Pens would have been dropped as Carryable Household Objects
at the time of Panic, but a full voting period has since elapsed.
There are still 2 Pens in the Pen Pack in the Basement.

Triller