Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:35:32 +0200 (CEST)

[s-d] Re: Restarting the Clock

"Jake Eakle" <jseakle@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On 3/31/06, Daniel Peter Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ... So, is anyone still playing?
>
> Yes. I hope so, anyway. I was scared by the long silence and overwhelmed
> with other things to do, but I would very much like the game to continue.
> I'll try to propose something interesting soon....

I've been meaning to get to this for quite a while, and apologize for
not getting to things sooner... I've just been distracted by a lot of
other things lately. I'd like to continue playing, although I don't
have an much interest as I used to, apparently... I'll try to stay on
top of things more, but I think I promised that a while ago and didn't.

--
Peter C.