Jake Eakle on Sat, 18 Feb 2006 00:11:17 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] Argh.

I have no hurry; I wish if at all possible to avoid unpleasantness. I was
not aware that I shouldn't be rolling dice, as I failed to read the rules
completely enough. I accept full responsibility for any inconvenience this
caused, and apologize.

After the current, very stressful phase of my life passes, which should
hopefully be within the week, I may very well make myself a minister. As it
is, I'm not willing to become too involved in the game. I got over-excited
when I found a way to get myself a superpower, and I accidentally stepped on
some feet while leaping about in the Upper Hall. I am really sorry, and
meant no offense.

Also, I have no hurry - just wanted to set things straight after the
confusion. Again, I'm sorry for causing all this, and I'll try to do better
next time. Remember, though, that I haven't seen the rules for, I dunno, a
year or so, and they are quite different now. You may have a pretty good
grasp on all of them, but I'm running off one complete read through and a
few more rereadings to get specifics down. The Rules is a complex document,
and as I play more, I'll get more comfortable with it.

Personman