Daniel Lepage on Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:11:09 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Superpowers: Dead or Alive?

The "Superpowers" page is from a previous, failed attempt to get a superpower system off the ground.

The "SuperPowers" page is the current attempt to get a superpower system off the ground.

So far this attempt also seems to be failing, due to a general lack of House activity. In my case, this stems from not having enough time to actually look over everything to do with the House to figure out what I can do and what I might want to do. If I had more time, I'd try to find a better way to represent the state of the House so that everyone could easily see everything they can do, but lacking such time, I'm waiting in the hopes that somebody else will come up with such a representation.

--
Wonko