Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:15:24 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Results from nweek 105 voting (such as it was)

Jake Eakle <jseakle@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Triller writes:
>> Peter,
>> Would you care to format Rule 2-2 for
>> bullets? Please?
>> Tanx.
>> Triller
>
> Done. I know I'm not Peter, but I felt like being useful. Sorry Peter if you
> were looking forward to adding those spaces :-)

It's okay, although probably you ought to have emailed a public forum in
accordance with the last paragraph of rule 4-3. :)

If you'd like to continue being useful, consider becoming a minister!
It's free, easy, and you can share the responsibilities with others!

--
Peter C.