Mark Walsh on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:22:55 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] Fare-well

On: 1/17/06 4:09:44 PM RW sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Fare-well
>
> Well I've not taken much of an interest in the game for months now, and
the
> mail is still here to be read. I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. I
> have interviews coming up, and if I get the job I'm gonna be out of the
> country with limited Internet access. *fingers crossed*
>
> Either way I've not been playing, so: (and it seems a shame to waste
> anything) I free Octagons soul, and ask whoever has mine to take care of
it.
> It's the only one I have. I release any funds I have to the 5 lowest
> players... so any chips will go to the player with the lowest amount, then
> when thats balanced to the two lowest players until I run out of chips.
> Assuming the even reaches 5 players which I doubt. The same goes for any
> points and anything else that anyone is keeping track of.
>
> Basically re-division of wealth to the poor.
>
> I may be back, I may not, but I will watch the game from time to time and
> it's been fun. And I may even take it with me. :D
>
> I also notice a lot of old player, so before I leave I say halo, and god
> bye.
>
> I then quit the game.
>

> - Rainbow Wolfe*
>
> (sorry, not checked the rules, but I'm sure you can work it out.. if not
I'm
> still here for the forseeable future to do it myself. basically claim it
> now, or lose it)
> --
> Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what
you
> know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.

Always sorry to see a Player leave the game.
I suppose most of this falls in my purview.
I will attempt to deal with the estate IAW your wishes.
It's not gonna happen tonite though.
I've gotta read that paragraph carefully.

Fare thee well.
Triller