Antonio on Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:15:25 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p343

----- Original Message ----
From: Mark Walsh <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: lunedì 16 gennaio 2006 19.22.25
Subject: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p343

On: 1/16/06 1:53:09 AM Antonio amended:
> Subject: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p343
>
> Antonio has amended p343.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Motion 343/1: Promise New Players Points
> A Proposal by Antonio
> Last modified on nweek 104, nday 4
>
> Amend Rule 10-7 to read in its entirety:
> [[rearranged for clarity]]
>
> {{
> Players have a whole number of Action Points.
> Each player has eir Action Points set to a number equal to eir Nimbleness
When joining the game and subsequently at the end of each Nweek.
> }}

I might be inclined to use the verbiage of the two stats
rules, 10-2 and 10-4:
{{
Players have a whole number of Action Points, initially 6.
}}
[[ this sets APs for new players ]]
[[ then deal with the nweekly reset ]]
[[ so you could just append ", initially 6" to the
first sentence of 10-7 ]]

Triller

what if we change the default nibleness in the future ?