Mark Walsh on Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:14:18 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Peter submits p341

On: 1/12/06 5:52:34 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-b] [auto] Peter submits p341
>
> Peter has submitted a new Motion, p341.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Motion 341/0: Amend Forging To Exemplify Reasons For Abilities
Materializing Everywhere
> A Proposal by Peter
> Last modified on nweek 104, nday 1
>
> Create a new rule in section VII with title "The Forge" and text
> {{
> The Forge is a unique game object.
>
> For each type T of Talisman, if that talisman has a Price P, and if there
are either no copies of that type of Talisman in existence or the rarity of
T is not Unique (or both), then the Forge has the ability
> {{
> P: Create a talisman of type T held by the Forge, marked as being
Reserved For the player who played this ability.
> }}

Should Section IV in the rules specify that Death is responsible?
[[ I sort of invented the Forge as a means of implementing the
withholding of contributions I proposed. Now that it's becoming
formal.... ]]
Triller