Mark Walsh on Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:28:31 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Triller submits p336

On: 1/11/06 11:04:32 AM Antonio sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Triller submits p336
>

> > {{
> > === Multiple Ministers of the Same Ministry ===
> >
> > If more than one Minister holds the same Ministry,
> > and more than one Minister performs responsibilities
> > commensurate with that Ministry on the same Game
> > Action, then the Minister who first recognizes the
> > Action shall have eir Actions take precedence.
> > If no Minister recognizes the Game Action in question,
> > then the Minister who first performed the responsibilities
> > commensurate with eir Ministry will have eir Actions
> > take precedence.
> > }}
> >

> You could simply say that performing the duties without formally
> recognizing the actions counts as an implicit recognition, that way
> recognizing is made completely optional.
>

> --
>
> 	Antonio

I could. But looking at the whole thing, you, Antonio
were truly the first Minister to act by recognizing Charles'
post.
The fact that I have a draft of the dice message allowed me
to get the dice 30 seconds sooner, but my recognition of
Charles' initial post was 2 minutes later than yours. Your
action on the matter should take precedence.

I suppose I should probably include a definition of
recognizing an Action in this prop. Perhaps in Rule 4-3.

Triller