Mark Walsh on Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:28:56 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] more nday 12 fun!

Antonio has it right. I'm getting the messages as he's posting them
(within seconds). Earthlink is labeling my receipt time 2 hours later
than it actually is. As I said. FUBAR!! The only problem I have
with this is that the time sequence of messages in my mailbox
don't correspond with the actual sequence of events. The [s-b]
threads reflect receipt time accurately and should be the defining
authority as to what has precedence.
Triller