Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:17:31 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: more nday 12 fun!

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
Mark Walsh wrote:
On: 1/11/06 6:54:17 AM Charles sent:
Either way, it looks like I got a bad roll. Either my acuity or my
strength was incremented by one.

I know you're up and listening Antonio. Which dice do we use?
A collaboration seems in order here.

I think you use both.

The ordinances for the Training Room say that The Super calls the dice.

Rule 4-4, under "The Ministry of Housing", calls each minister of Housing
The Super.

A Player pays one Action Point to see a 2D3 roll that the Super calls. Acuity and Strength and Nimbleness, are one, two, three the toss of the first die.

the super calls, but the players pay for it

Charles only payed for 6(12) rolls
the others were just free pyrotechnics

anyone want to call shenanigans on this ?

--

	Antonio
    http://gelo.dolcetta.net