Mark Walsh on Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:15:16 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] actions

On: 1/9/06 10:09:18 AM Joel Uckelman sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] actions
>
> Thus spake "Mark Walsh":
> > I seem to recall from some previous actions that there is
> > a substantial delay in the posting of your messages. It must
> > be my eMail server that is causing this. I always seem to get
> > instantaneous bounces when I post, but your wrongful dice
> > in attempting to find the House bounced to me nearly 2 hours
> > before your posts of the action and recognition of it. They seem
> > to be ordered properly in the [s-b] threads though, so I'm at a
> > loss as to how this is happening.
>
> Look at the Received headers. Maybe you could tell by the timestamps
> where the messages are being delayed.
>
> --
> J.

I did just that for a number of messages from a number
of different players (including myself and the dice server).
The delta between the header time (CST) and my received
time (PST) for all messages was 2 hours.
Except for Antonio. Antonios message delta from the header
is 0 hours. I'm receiving eir messages 2 hours later than they
reach the server. And apparently Only eirs. I don't get it.
Triller