Mark Walsh on Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:59:39 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] actions

On: 1/9/06 4:34:35 AM Antonio sent:
> Subject: [s-b] actions
>
> [[Hmm, my current location is West of the house, it appears that the
> ordinances let me attempt to "find the house" as many times as I want.
> I'll try it just once for time being]]
>
> I attempt to find the house
> --
>
> 	Antonio

I seem to recall from some previous actions that there is
a substantial delay in the posting of your messages. It must
be my eMail server that is causing this. I always seem to get
instantaneous bounces when I post, but your wrongful dice
in attempting to find the House bounced to me nearly 2 hours
before your posts of the action and recognition of it. They seem
to be ordered properly in the [s-b] threads though, so I'm at a
loss as to how this is happening.
This occurred as well for comex's training dice, which bounced
before your post recognizing the action.
Sorta creates that Einsteinian caveat.
Triller