Rockstar Erwin on Mon, 9 Jan 2006 04:07:03 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] random passerbyness

I just had to mention that "period" and "Period" seem sloppily and
inconsistently capitalized in the rules, and this seems to obfuscate things
a bit.

Seems a whole lot of rules refer to things happening every "period"
(non-proper noun), which could mean just about anything.

Do please toss back an email to me ( no.comma[paperclip symbol]gmail.com )
if I'm onto anything at all, or if you just feel like telling me it's
how-it-should-be, already-widely-understood, beyond-my-comprehension, or
none-of-my-business.