Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:49:44 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Triller amends p323

Triller has amended p323:
[...]
> Add the following bullet to Rule 9-15:
> {{
> * a word that is the name of a Game Object or type of
> Game Object
> }}

I'm not sure all our Game Objects have a well-defined string of
letters as their name or type. Is the title of a prop the same as its
name?

> Add after the first sentence of Rule 9-16:
> {{
> The Gibberish Word may be neither an English Word, nor
> a Nomic Word.
> }}

And so, what happens if the Gibberish word ends up as one of those? A
Nomic Word (or English word, for that matter) could be added which was
the same thing as the Gibberish word. And there are likely other ways.

> Insert after the second paragraph of Rule 9-16 a new paragraph:
> {{
> When the requirements of the above paragaph are met,
> the name of the new Game Object or type of Game Object
> will be added to the Nbrgd Dctnry of B Nmc, along with
> a definition describing the name.
> }}

So, anything that creates a Gibberish-named object has to also create
a dictionary entry? Or the Adept just has to make one up and put it
in?

--
Peter C.